Saturday, February 28, 2004

Ack, naomi, what you've started! *grin*

Naomi is a Canadian artist who sells her artwork through e-bay. I've picked up several pieces which I love, and I'm sure there will be more purchases. This is a good thing.

The ack is that in playing around at ebay I've also managed to pick up a viola for my niece (hope it's usable, otherwise I'll have a new piece of wall art) and am currently bidding on a medium format camera. When I was young there was a Photography How-to Column in the newspaper each Sunday. The writer had a Rolleiflex, and apparently it made an impression.

Whoo. Bobbi has a beautifully done train scene here.

Susan's not up yet at EasyBake . . . I'll have to catch the Saturday Morning Me later! (I feel just like a little kid up too early on a Saturday morning . . .


Mandarin meg has a new project:


Email Annie